BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Master Plan

I refuse to give you my bio since the ones reading this will more than likely be my family and close friends. Who needs to know the same ole information you already know? My plan is to give information that is new to most people. This blog is also for me, more so than attracting "followers." Everyone that knows me, knows that my mind is like an eighty year old because I constantly lose my cell phone, keys, wallet (very recent tragedy), money, and would easily forget to attach my head if it wasn't already! This will help me capture and express events (big or small) in my life to be able to remember forever!

The Master Plan...

I'm going to Thailand in May! I'm hoping to record the daily events, funny stories, and pictures along the way. I had my first meeting of the semester with the official group last night. We discussed the flight times, roommates, currency, and a little of the itinerary. It hit me, just last night as I was sitting there... I'M GOING TO THAILAND. I'm so excited, but nervous too. I hear wonderful stories from Jenny (went on this trip last year & method's bestie) and she's let me in on little secrets, The Night Bizarre, mangosteen, and more.

Alrighty- I believe this is sufficient enough for my first blog. I feel successful already! I'm hoping I can continue to stick with the blogging during my trip. This will allow Mom & Dad and the rest of the family to keep up to date with our excursions. I can't promise I'll blog after my trip. This might be a one time thing. We'll see :)

0 comments: