BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thailand Baby!

I'm sitting here in the recliner going over and over my packing list and my Don't Forget list.

Clothes (check)
Shoes (check)
Toothbrush/Toothpaste (check)
Hair stuff (check)
School stuff (check)
Camera/Batteries (check)
Books (check)
Computer/Cord (check)
Passport/Money (check)

While I was packing, someone wanted to join me on my journey! I don't think his mother would appreciate that!

I do believe I have everything! I can't believe the time is here. I will not actually leave Chattanooga airport til 7:00 a.m. Thursday May 13th and arrive in Chiang Mai, Thailand 11:30 p.m. Friday May 14th (11:30 a.m. Eastern time). I have two days of traveling, airport food, uncomfortable chairs, and restless sleep til I get to Thailand!

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my group as we travel during our two weeks. We are all very excited, and I can't wait to share more pictures with everyone!

0 comments: