BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank you!

I want to thank everyone that has been reading this blog. I've really enjoyed writing it. I hope everyone was able to experience the wonderful things along with me. I thought I would just write this blog to keep as my journal for class as a grade, but it's definitely become more than just a grade. I've enjoyed being able to capture the moments to be able to share with so many people!

I would also like to thank everyone that has prayed for us and for our wonderful safety. We truly had a great time, and many don't want to leave. We've been blessed beyond belief. I would like to ask everyone to continue to pray for the country of Thailand, because they are a Buddhist nation. Pray for the sweet sweet children at the orphanage and their futures. Please continue to pray for us as we have another 24 hours just traveling, until we get home. Pray for those in my group that have to continue to travel home after we land in Chattanooga... some are driving to Ohio, Texas, Arizona the day after we get back.

While- I'm on the "thank you" kick, I need to give a shout out to Ryan and Mom! I know they have worked their hineys off while I've been gone. For those of you that don't know, Ryan and I got a house before I left so they have been painting and more (they want give me details). Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I love both you so much! What would I do without you?! Mom- I owe you a hand massage :) Promise. Also- there have been others that have helped and I want to thank them too for their time and effort. I so appreciate your work and love for Ryan and I. I'm so excited... and I can't wait to see the house! I know it looks amazing!

0 comments: